Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

BeachMilk
For anyone struggling to obtain Ivermectin, I noticed that the Frontline Doctors are now recommending Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) as a viable alternative.

Black Cumin Seed Oil is currently freely available in most countries in many online health-stores, including eBay and Amazon.

You’re welcome!

https://covid19criticalcar...
02:17 PM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 November, 06:32
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
1 teaspoon of pure gum spirits mixed with a tablespoon of coarse ground sugar, put in your mouth and washed down with water will kill any flu/cold in 3 hours. remember to take pro biotics after treatment as it wipes out all bacteria good and bad. Its, cheap, easy to get, natural and has been around forever. Ive done it several times and it works every time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 November, 11:59
I have been taking that for over a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
01 November, 09:30
...make sure you are not allergic to Nightshade ...I am.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 November, 09:34
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
TY

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 November, 09:46
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
The Dr. Zelenko protocols has a Quercetin version where Quercetin and 1000 mg of Vit C is used as a substitute for HCQ or Ivermectin.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
01 November, 07:17
I take Black Seed Oil daily! My daughters teacher got covid, and I’m pretty sure I got it as well, but I never got tested. I took Black Seed Oil, zinc, Vit. C, Vit. D3, and homemade quinne and I was over it in two days!! Black Seed Oil has numerous benefits, especially for menstrating women. Everyone should try it though!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 November, 06:39
merci pour le partage 🙏

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
01 November, 05:44
Some good information on the protocols. However, they are still promoting the gen0cide j@b and masks. That is extremely concerning.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 November, 04:42
I been giving to my dog for yrs...cool.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 November, 02:03
🙏❤️Thank you!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 November, 12:10
years ago I tried to get black seed & was sent the wrong one. Hard to trust many acting like real thing. yes I got black seed, but wrong one.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 October, 11:02

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 November, 01:49
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I also put the whole seed in a pepper grinder and use it on my food like pepper.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 November, 08:52
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Source where you buy this?

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 October, 10:59
To all of the above, i would say add iron. we all got sick two weeks ago. The children recovered but my husband and me are still fighting it on day 10. low temps, chills, joint pains, heavy head, feeling of vomitting, loss of taste and smell. the complete loss of smell and taste would be understood if one has a stuffy nose. Not in this case ...this is like complete loss without cold. Our eyes and lips and skin are very pale as if completely low on hemoglobin. cough hits after the first week. whatever trash they released it is different from the regular flu.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 November, 11:27
In response God Wins to her Publication
We did too!! My Dr gave me ivermectin and Z pac 6 days into this. Same symptoms. I stopped eating and drinking on day 2. Ended up in hospital. After they gave me hydration and told me to stop taking ivermectin. I went home finished my ivermectin and was able to eat and drink again. It was hell, nothing like the flu. I was so depressed as well, thought I was gonna die.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
01 November, 11:30
In response God Wins to her Publication
SARS COV 2 DIDNT EXIST

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 October, 10:27
Great info. Thanks!
FYI, I understand Ivermectin is derived from Artemesia (Wormwood) oil, so it might be good to have that on hand too.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 October, 04:48
Before seeing this post I ordered this!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
31 October, 04:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
awesome!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 November, 08:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Where did you order it from? I want to get some !

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
31 October, 04:19
it's the Thymoquinone!
research the studies: "Thymoquinone: A Promising Natural Compound with Potential Benefits for COVID-19 Prevention and Cure"

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
31 October, 04:00
I hear it cures everything! I sprinkle the seeds on top of my juice when I take my vitamins. Easy peasy.