Telegram - GeneralMills007
Snapchat - Millsqanon
Instagram - GeneralMills007
10:37 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by General_Mills in this post can reply
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
30 January, 12:18
In response General Mills to his Publication
I caught you on the tailend of my quest to find survivor's on twat before my farewell. I saw your post there and appreciated the same vibe. Ive got some glitches signing up here but had to say you certainly entertained me enough to find you. its refreshing to find sincerity, and earnest desire to do the right thing. It shows. Kudos! Never forget or loose that power. An observer saying well done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Mills @General_Mills
30 January, 02:49
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Thank you so much! Appreciate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 January, 12:06
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Just a heads up to all our long lost friends and followers! Patriot Tip: When you find a trusted friend, Follow them & say hello, then review who they are follwing here. No doubt they will have found a few like you! Now always check all of your old friends followers and we'll soon all be back together again! ❤️