TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
31 October, 05:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

31 October, 05:52
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
Depends on where you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

31 October, 06:05
You’ll find out from Trump.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Patience…I know it’s hard and it’s been long however, anons are not the only ones on this sight.
Trump isn’t going to give out his exact plans/dates etc. and neither are the few who may know. Clues to tell you things might be happening however, some info may not be for us.
Can’t you feel things happening? I honestly can.
06:23 PM - Oct 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
31 October, 10:23
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
NICE

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 October, 06:55
I feel it too and that would be exactly what would happen or worse, and we all have a reason to be concerned, if the plan fails however, there are so many awake now and I may not know exactly what’s going on but, I do believe there is a well laid plan and I will continue to have faith in it and those carrying it out, until I know otherwise. It always helps to be positive…until we know……and pray!