Only people mentioned by aQtime in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 March, 10:14
In response Qtime Network to his Publication
Thank you Lord for waking me up for this time and place in our nation's history! I pray my efforts have aided in awakening others. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 March, 04:14
Feeling it today. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
09 March, 01:31

Renee White @Rapnay
13 January, 09:52
this this is the storm welcome to a new life

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
13 January, 09:32
❤️❤️✝️✝️🇱🇷

Shelia McNiel @stormy1959
12 January, 10:17
i remember the day President Kennedy was murdered. I was young, too young to understand the whole picture but i remember all the adults were in shock, crying! My Mom was in tears.I knew somthing bad happened. That day the country stood still! No one ever would fill his shoes! No one really until now, in comes Donald Trump. President Kennedy and President Trump, both with the same vision for our country! God bless them both! 💕
Beautiful video!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 January, 09:53
This made me cry!!!The first part.... Thank you all for everything.. God Bless....😥😥😥💞💓🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 07:57
Well cant get to DoQs video so here is Nana's daily reminder that the only reason that you are still breathing air & not waiting in a fema camp to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookin evil cabal's house of cards!
@vincentkennedy

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
11 January, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Dragon LordQ @DragonLordQ
11 January, 06:11
The Storm Is Upon Us 🔥🔥

🤜🏼🤛🏼 🇩🇪🦅🇳🇱