Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:56
Just got the 3rd EAS alert in the last 12 hours. We are moving into the shit's happening soon category.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 January, 01:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Apparently we got one yesteray my normie hubby informs me but he says its just a test they “normally” do :) Lol . I’m just waiting to see his meltdown soon 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Mif @TheSueM
29 January, 02:56
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
I live in Gibraltar South Europe .. redpilled from beginning. My husband still not 100% there, hoping and praying it's happening soon!

29 January, 08:37
In response Susan Mif to her Publication
Beautiful place Gibraltar :). My hubby is a patriot Trump supporter and 5th generation Californian but ... he didnt follow Q like I did when I found it in October of 2017... thereby he doesn’t understand the Plan . But although he claims its not true what I’m explaining to him , he is now listening to X22 report and seems to calm down . I definitely reccommend Dave for normie husbands .. For some reason they don’t feel threatened by him and think he’s a good guy ( which he is ) 👌

C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
29 January, 09:57
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Another good one I don't see many talk about on here is "And We Know". He puts a video out about every othwr night. Great guy! andweknow.com

i listen to him and he is cery insightful and a good decoder 👌. But he sounds younger than Dave and doesn’t seem to have the same impact on my husband unfortunately:( This was meant as a clinical observation of normie behavior 😂
10:09 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Bachman, click on at the bottom under it