Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:56
Just got the 3rd EAS alert in the last 12 hours. We are moving into the shit's happening soon category.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 January, 01:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Apparently we got one yesteray my normie hubby informs me but he says its just a test they “normally” do :) Lol . I’m just waiting to see his meltdown soon 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Mif @TheSueM
I live in Gibraltar South Europe .. redpilled from beginning. My husband still not 100% there, hoping and praying it's happening soon!
02:56 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheSueM in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 January, 08:37
In response Susan Mif to her Publication
Beautiful place Gibraltar :). My hubby is a patriot Trump supporter and 5th generation Californian but ... he didnt follow Q like I did when I found it in October of 2017... thereby he doesn’t understand the Plan . But although he claims its not true what I’m explaining to him , he is now listening to X22 report and seems to calm down . I definitely reccommend Dave for normie husbands .. For some reason they don’t feel threatened by him and think he’s a good guy ( which he is ) 👌

C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
29 January, 09:57
Another good one I don't see many talk about on here is "And We Know". He puts a video out about every othwr night. Great guy! andweknow.com

Susan Mif @TheSueM
30 January, 11:08
😊Thank you. My husband is also a Trump supporter .. I pass on to him X22 and other .. but he informs himself with not so controversial media platforms, but does understand that we are in a war.