Pay no attention to Dates

I have heard big things happening on 11/2
Then I heard its 11/5.
Today I heard 11/9
I also heard 11/11

You cannot trust dates given in this battle.. Pay attention without expecting
Have no expectations

Things will happen when they happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
29 October, 06:53
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
In my honest opinion I have come to the conclusion that the entire operation is a psyop. While many waited for the plan the election was manipulated in the middle of the night hence the current President. While arguments were made of a secret military war against the cabal... disinformation ie dates made those who trusted in the movement to lose more and more credibility. Why? As Q stated in a post that read "the shot heard round the world" ie the experimental shot. Can you imagine the difficulty of trying to convince loved ones not to take the experimental shot because of the toxins and poisons in it? What was to be expected? Those who follow the movement spoke of JFK revealing himself in the 2020 elections. Tge existence of lizard/alien people? How many times was the EBS going to definitely happen in conjunction with the 10 days of darkness. It was a set up. All of it. The movement of Q fractured disabled and removed any credibility. Now many loved ones have taken the shot. 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
29 October, 07:30
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
In my honest opinion you have lost faith in this GLOBAL operation, you are very new to this or you are creating distrust among the believers for the deep state. Why even go to the trouble of getting Trump into office if killary was their selected person to start ww3 and begin the world depopulation. 500,000,000 left AFTER their dirty deeds are done. What would be the point of knowing who the dissenters are when most would already be dead. I’ve learned so much over the past two years that says, Q is real.
I WILL NOT LIVE IN A WORLD DOMINATED BY THESE EVIL DEMONS!
IF I NEED TO FIGHT, THEN I WILL.
IF I DIE IN THE FRAY, I WILL DIE WITH THE LORDS NAME ON MY LIPS!

29 October, 08:02
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Lost faith perhaps... however my faith is lost in man... not in God. The world you live in is dominated by evil. Satan is the "god" of this world. It will not get better. It will get worse. Matthew chapter 24 the Lord clearly twlls us what to expect. Search in the Bible the term last days and passages clearly indicate evil men will wax worse and worse. Like you I am willing to die with His name on my lips. The prayer of my heart is that if it be His will (I pray this not be the case) I die proclaiming His name for His glory... that even if that moment should come... I would be filled with the Spirit of God... and that fear would flee my heart. The Lord said in Matthew chapter 24 that he that endured to the end. Will that be you... me? I can not say. In response to your reply I would say respectfully of that which I myself am guilty of... perhaps you have too much faith in man.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
you contradict your self...

and by quoting the bloody
Bible...!!!

It's written by man
corrupted like absolutely everything else...
that parasitic humans have ever touched
or been involved with...

everything...!!!
08:08 PM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
29 October, 09:10
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
We agree to disagree. I once held the same perspective as you. I have spent 10 years studying Scripture. I have spent years in the study of apologetics. I have dealt with the difficult questions. I have critically studied the arguments such as the like of which you have posed. I can spend hour... days of providing documentation... and research. I have learned that I can not nor is it my job to convince you. I know what you believe Richard. I have followed your posts. Not once did I block you or chastise you. You are entiltled to your belief and views. I will continue to respect your opposing views for as I stated... I understand.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 October, 09:21
I have spent almost the same amount of time...
watching, listening and contemplating...
everyone that preaches...
while they look down on you...
and the eternal pissing comp is not for me...

I've been told so many things...
by these kinds of people...

had it all...shoved in my face for years now...

and there certainly is a pattern...!!!

All those below the 'experts'...

are doomed...!!!

it's a club...
one I'm starting to despise...!!!

well...
if I was to be honest...
and I usually am...

I would say that...
It's always been the same...
no matter what brand...

conform or be cast out...!!!

Which is very much in line
with what the government is doing
when it comes to the big fat COVID
HOAX...!!!

Pumping bullshit...!!!

You can block me if you like
I really don't care...

that time has passed
a loooooong time ago

and I wish that I had
as well