Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are you participating in Halloween this year?

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
07:57 PM - Oct 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
31 October, 12:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think that everything has been tainted by the evil ones. The Catholics and many other cultures honor their loved ones who have passed on. All Saints Day is November 1st., If you break down the word Halloween, hallow means holy as in "Hallowed be thy name" and ween I think means evening. Anyway, I think it's been hijacked from something holy to something that is the opposite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
31 October, 11:54
Last year we had more treaters come than ever before, I think it was because it was the one day the kids felt close to a normal life, in this covid nightmare. I bought treats this year and will hand them out to the kids who come, nothing to do with an evil holiday, but that the kids deserve to have one day that feels normal for them to go out and have fun, without all the evil rules of the world weighing them down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
30 October, 11:15
many churches are having'truck or treat' after service - at noon

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 October, 11:06
Nope!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 October, 10:37
No

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
30 October, 04:39
NO

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 04:31
Nana still cant believe this nation celebrates a NATIONAL HOLIDAY for DEMON DAY!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 October, 04:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Most parents are giving their kids a little fun, They will wake up soon, I don't truly believe they are celebrating demons.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 October, 03:44
Nope & haven't for a long time

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 October, 02:26
Never did: it´s a satanic ritual about our children

Gray 359 @Gray359
29 October, 09:04
No

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 October, 09:04
Yes. I'm passing out free books to little children in our town square. Lighten up!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 October, 09:03

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 October, 09:02
only if mums in my garden and pumkin roll in fridge counts!

Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
29 October, 08:40
Nope.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 October, 07:58
NO I HAVEN'T FOR MANY YEARS LIKE 30 NOW I AM 60