Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were amazing!

For almost a solid year I did this and still do it most nights, between 3am & 4:30 I wake up talking.

This is true you must also write it down or you will forget it.
This IS, IS the time to be the closest with God & his consciousness.

This morning when I woke up around 3am it was a bit different than before. It was a little strange. It was like timelines were bouncing into each other, like when I was closed eyed or wide eyed there were somethings I can only describe as plasma streams flowing and seeming to be battling for space.
There were at times what felt like evils trying to get in as well, but they were not allowed to take a space.

Dont ask me what this means, I do not know. I only know that it feels God himself has a hand in it.

Stay above the negatives, they will only bring down your vibrations.

Love & compassion is where we need to be.
wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/mWn9NKtpJ...
Wayne Dyer ~ Do Not Go Back To Sleep [What It Means To Wake Up At 3am] - YouTube

Wayne Dyer ~ What It Means To Wake Up At 3am [Do Not Go Back To Sleep] --- Free Download: 10 Affirmations To Recite Daily And Start Your Day Happy, Peaceful ...

09:00 AM - Oct 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Star Lite @Starlite
04 November, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So many more people having this experience and I know it means we are closer everyday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396