Only people mentioned by FRESNO_FRESH in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 October, 09:14
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Gee, do you think if I held a gun to your head and you don't know if there is a bullet in the chamber (might or might not be) and pulled the trigger do you think it would kill you? I guess we won't find out until I pull the trigger. That's the way it goes.

What the hell is wrong is wrong with these people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
27 October, 09:02
This evil son of Hasatan is actually admitting to us they are beginning trials to experiment on our children. 17-0 against our children is them attempting to take back that number. Get it ,17 at the expense of our children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 October, 09:01
Kinda like 'Obummer Care' sign it, then you can read it.

Kinda like Bidans spending pckage, 'we'll fix it in the field'.

Same tactic.

Do it, then we'll tell you what the down side is... but as you COMPLIED... we are free of blame.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 October, 08:54
HUMMMMM... 17-0...#17