Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 October, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 October, 11:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
what a fooking asshole. Dylan from “ Deep Sate Mapping Project” was right about Jordan! A shill.. He said Jordan works for Cia on instagram a year ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 October, 11:32
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Jordan Slather isn’t the only Pay Triot Shill Traitor. Why not make a list and call them all out while you’re at it ? I’m greatful to the millions of true patriots that are here fighting for our children for God and for our country. United We Stand Divided We Fall.

CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
yes i am very aware of all the “paytriots” since 2018. I am just commenting on DOQ’s video of jordan.
11:37 PM - Oct 25, 2021
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CourtneyM ***, click on at the bottom under it