Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
07 November, 07:39
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
🚨My Opinion🚨 I believe that ALL elites /royal/nobility were rounded up during Trumps World tour. The pope, Queen. prime ministers .etc. This was 2017-2018 and were replaced by cgi or actors. All 3 letter agencies as well as cnn, msdnc..etc all were pick up 2017-2019.. During 2020 and up to now all the sleeping minions were and still are being picked up and being removed. While all of the above was happening the alliance were cleaning out the dumbs and rescuing children. 2021 on til at least 2023 is cleaning up the rest of the bad ppl...child traffickers etc.. Lots of ppl are spouting out dates...I ignore them...this saga/movie isn't gonna end anytime soon..could go to 2024.. We are gonna continue getting the "real" news as to what has been going on for centuries piece-mealed to us cause we aren't gonna be able handle all the evil that has been going on for centuries..All the lies. Be careful who you follow. Q- 3182, 2737,etc.🚨MY Opinion🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 03:48
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I hope people realize Fauci and Gates and so many Have already been served Justice. If everyone knew the truth we would all be dancing in the streets and maybe it’s just not quite the time . . . yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 November, 07:13
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I know it but like you said I dont think its quite the right time. Still get a lot of flack when you start throwing clones, bots, doubles, cgi, etc out there. Hard for them to accept. Dont know why with what they see they can do in the movies and shit we cloned sheep how long ago now? I still throw it out there here and there but mostly(for now) stick to calling them out like above... We will get there, normies are dealing with a lot.