Melody Lighthouse @Jasmine88
24 October, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
24 October, 11:04
In response Melody Lighthouse to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jasmine88 in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
24 October, 11:41
In response Melody Lighthouse to her Publication
Yes I added this to add to the detail of the one you posted. When I started learning biblical comsotology I had a hard time understanding how the waters were contained. Cognitive dissonance is real. To explain to people they jave been lied to literally their whole life is a difficult task. I have learned to start with basic simple logic using the science of observation. I use the erroneous teaching that the sun is supposedly located 93 million miles in outer space. I will then ask a simple basic question. Does the sun appear to be 93 million miles away or does it appear to be in the sky/atmosphere of the earth? This has thus far been the most successful approach in presenting biblical cosmotology.