Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 October, 07:40
You just can't make this stuff up!!
Halyna Hutchins, the person killed by Alec Baldwin was no regular crew member. She's also the one who claimed she had direct evidence showing HRC was involved in child trafficking. Her husband, Michael Hutchins, coincidentally (?), worked for the same DC law firm that Sussman worked for. Remember, Sussman was indicted via the Durham investigation. Halynas' Instagram acct was scrubbed of all threads concerning her accusations towards HRC. On top of that, she was about to release a documentary she did on Hollywood pedophile rings.
This was NO accidental shooting. There is absolutely ZERO reason to point and fire ANY weapon at the asst. director, which she was. There is far more to this story than what meets the eye. I believe she had the goods and was talking with Durham. She was murdered. Was Alec aware of the hit? Keep an eye on this. I think it could blow up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 October, 08:07
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Correction: She was Director of Photography, in charge of camera and lighting crews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 08:53
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
TY. It was early this morning when I read about her. Excuse the error.

24 October, 08:57
Lots more info coming out now. Methinks AB will eventually get what he deserves....

24 October, 08:58
Yeah. I really had to look to find what I found today. Bit here. Piece there.

Actor John Schneider On The Alec Baldwin Shooting
Of 2 People On Movie Set, One Dead - Start At 2:30
...Excellent Commentary By John Schneider
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Actor John Schneider reacts to Alec Baldwin's prop-gun fatal shooting | 'Wake Up America' - YouTube

Hit that Subscribe button NOW to see more really amazing and totally cool videos from John and the gang at John Schneider Studios! Watch, download and rent t...

09:00 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
TLee K55 @tleek55
24 October, 09:54
What is this story distracting us from? Something else is going on that the cabal is trying to keep quiet....

24 October, 09:12
Saw that on my YouTube feed but didnt watch it. Lost signal. But he basically said the same thing as a dude on in a documentary on Brandon Lee's death. It shouldn't happen. Ever. When blanks are used in a live fire scene there is no slug and only a few grains of powder to get the sound and flash. Thats why I believe it was no accident.

24 October, 09:29
The plot twists about her lawyer hubby connections and her working on a documentary about child trafficking are more than intriguing, but yet to be verified.