Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Potus running shit behind the scenes. Lol. I love it.
08:12 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 05:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am amazed every time. What doesnt Trump know? What else is he pulling out of his sleeves? We are lucky to witness the greatest acts! I feel sorry for those who are not yet awake - they are missing the greatest show in our lifetimes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
30 January, 12:10
then why the hell people lose jobs if trump running it. i wish and prey trump prevails, but my eyes see the damage pedo joe is doing!!!😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:36
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Oh stop. Follow the drops. Everything is under control.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 10:04
I figured he was behind things somehow someway

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
29 January, 10:03

Spo Ccc @Spoc
29 January, 10:00
☝️no threats detected

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
29 January, 09:55
I was thinking that emoji was Barron

Diana Basil @booboo
29 January, 09:52
In the morning hours when I finally understood what was happening I thought that someone bigly was behind this. It had to be planned to perfection. Trump using Soros tactics and empowering the people. I miss Preident Trump bigly!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 January, 09:29
Did you see Don Jr's tweet about it? Basically confirms! :)

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
29 January, 11:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
29 January, 09:25
the cabal stole nukes, think minot, in their panic they will feign a global assault , clements widom has arrived

We the People @grandmatobe
29 January, 09:21
I figured as much

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
29 January, 09:06
I calling out your B.S. This is proof of nothing.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
29 January, 09:26
In response joseph hartman to his Publication
I understand your perspective. But after all we've seen do you really think this is THAT much of a stretch?

Carolyn Galen @CazzaG5
29 January, 08:47
This is too funny Genius 👏 1st of many Trump cards?

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
29 January, 08:18
don jr. confirmed 👀

Carolyn Galen @CazzaG5
29 January, 08:46
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
I knew then once Jnr posted this 😅😅 1st Trump card?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 January, 08:15
Took me a bit ... but I added up the crumbs 🤗

Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
29 January, 08:14
That's muh President❤