CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10:58 AM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 October, 11:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Everyone referencing President Trump’s EO stating that no goods from countries complicit in election fraud will be allowed into ports in the US are 100% correct.

Not only do I believe that the container ships the EO is responsible for blocking the cargo ships from entering US ports, but I truly believe those cargo ships are being blocked to prevent weapons from being delivered to arm Biden’s army of “refugees” from Central and South America, Haiti, and Afghanistan.

There have been stories about the Biden administration flying “refugees” to locations all over the US. These are not refugee placements, they are DS TROOP DEPLOYMENTS!

Blocking those ships from entering US ports is standing in the way of an invasion force from within the US!

It is no coincidence that there are TWO “cyclone bombs” bearing down on the west coast of Canada and the US, and now news of another on the NE coast. WEATHER WARFARE. Watch the water flush out the last DS rats. Could DeSantis be one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 October, 11:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🙏👊🎯AGREE, BUT I THINK DESANTIS IS A WHITE HAT UNDER TRUIMP ORDERS. I CANNOT STRESS TO YOU HERE IN FLORIDA WHERE I LIVE HOW MUCH HE HAS BEEN STANDING IN THE WAY, PLUS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPING HIM ARE PEOPLE I LIKE AND TRUST. HIS TEAM IS AMAZING.

NO, HE IS NOT PERFECT, BUT WE ALL HAVE TO PICK OUR BATTLES RIGHT NOW.

BUT I COULD BE WRONG, ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

TY FOR POINTING OUT ABOUT THE CONTAINERS AND THE EO. I THINK YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. AND ABOUT BIDEN'S ARMY OF REFUGEES. 100% ON THAT ALSO. WE NEED TO GET RID OF THEM AND EXPELL THEM FROM OUR COUNTRY.

AND MY FAMILY IS STILL BLIND ABOUT ALL OF IT. SIGH....

GOD BLESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
24 October, 11:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 11:22
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
😂👊🐸🦅OH NO what shall we DO without their poison shit. FK them, AMERICA OR BUST>

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 October, 03:17
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication