Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 October, 11:13
I pray we all may be released of the possessions which cast shadows upon our truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 09:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I wanna be in that water NOW. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 09:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes me too!

24 October, 09:54
GOD bless ya bro, they turn that shit into gold fuh real we crush the WHOLE system of hell and NO more islands for darkness, and we win. THEN water like that. GOALS> NOW GOALS> enough with the darkness, one millisecond was too much. AMEN>

24 October, 10:00
God Bless You Stephanie. https://youtu.be/feGKNZN8D...
Leon Bridges - River [432 Hz] - YouTube

Leon Bridges - River [432 Hz]Provided to YouTube by DragonEros ·Tags: #leonbridges #432hz #leonbridges432 #newmusic432hz #indiemusic432 #tiktoksongs #housemu...

24 October, 10:11
TY GOD bless you to brother, May and GOD WILL keep you forever in the center of the GRIP of HIS ALMIGHTY hands and all yours.

24 October, 10:12
You and me both plus all our families Sister. 🙏

24 October, 10:14
AMEN and the REST of the body of Jesus Christ, and those not in yet, but DEF are gonna be. AMEN> FOR ALL> AMEN> and the other ones, I wish life for them and GOD reveal to them HIS truth. HE IS SO POWERFUL>

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it