Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin, LiveStream Patriot Double Down

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:52 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
26 October, 11:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 October, 10:42
Do You Know What He Revealed When He Told People Put Phones On Airplane Mode? I Can’t Find That Anywhere..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 October, 10:57
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Juan showed some of THE SOUND OF FREEDOM movie
& Jim Caviezel gave a speech.

Here's a link to Jim's speech.
It is Electrifying. Powerful. Brilliant!! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒΉ

Jim Caviezel's Speech
At The Patriot Double Down In Las Vegas - NOT TO BE MISSED!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 October, 05:43
I did some browsing on the net today. Everyone that is saying Juan is not JFK JR just because "he looks nothing like him" are crazy! If Juan is JFK JR he would wear a disguise for sure. JFK JR is a master of disguise. Vincent Fusca! I saw someone post the picture of JFK JR wearing a cowboy hat that was in a Scavino post. It looks similar. Plus I heard Rachel's husband say Juan's hair is a different color!

26 October, 11:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The whole thing could be a disguise. No question.
Staying tuned!! 🍿🍿🍿😹🀣😍

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
23 October, 10:20
Great to finally see his face! He looks related to a Kennedy!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 10:13
thanks for posting, couldn't afford the $650 to go

23 October, 11:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
lost the feed from Rachel

23 October, 10:12
first I've ever seen him!

23 October, 11:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
23 October, 10:09
Well, that's a boom, if I ever saw one!

23 October, 10:21
In response Trump Supporter to his Publication
Awesome!! 🀩😍