sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 October, 12:33
"Remember when Alec Baldwin felt the need to put out a video last year addressing the "Qanon trash" that was linking him to Pizzagate because he was on the Epstein flight logs?

WHAT DOES PANIC LEAD TO?"

Hey Alec, whaddya miss more?

The plane, the island or your best friend Jeffrey"

Go figure I go try to find this video & my buddy on Gab was already on it! 😂

Babylonian Hollywood is falling.

https://gab.com/Lebronsonr...

vDarkness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 October, 01:52
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
As far as this liberal POS is concerned, anyone with half a brain always assumes a gun is loaded when handed to them. Assume it is loaded, keep it pointed down/away from anyone, check the chamber, check the magazine to see what type of rounds are loaded. It is your responsibility to handle a fire arm carefully. He will probably get off with a fine. But he should go to jail for manslaughter at the very least. But as we know, if you are rich you can get away with pretty much anything. Hopefully street justice will get him some day soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
He obviously was not an NRA member but he was ordered to shoot these people. It was not an accident. He had favors to uphold.
01:58 PM - Oct 23, 2021
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 October, 02:01
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I totally agree - I think this may have been a message to the husband of the wife that was killed - he is/was a lawyer for the Clinton's

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 October, 02:10
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication