sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"Remember when Alec Baldwin felt the need to put out a video last year addressing the "Qanon trash" that was linking him to Pizzagate because he was on the Epstein flight logs?

WHAT DOES PANIC LEAD TO?"

Hey Alec, whaddya miss more?

The plane, the island or your best friend Jeffrey"

Go figure I go try to find this video & my buddy on Gab was already on it! 😂

Babylonian Hollywood is falling.

https://gab.com/Lebronsonr...

vDarkness
12:33 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
14 July, 02:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
He's, already dead. He pulled down his gitmo attire. after guards (assigned to transport) after guards left him alone in rhe back of transit vehicle to gallows. Part of tbe reason they're no longer using the gallows and are terminating these evil bastards via firing squad by volunteering soldier.🙏❤️🙅🙅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 July, 12:56
Lets save this video ‘cause the boomerang is coming. 🪃🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 July, 11:17
TY. I never saw that! What an Evil SOB.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
23 October, 07:46
Even if I thought this was a complete accident, I find it hard to feel bad for him. He's miserable and nasty and obnoxious. Like with this Epstein thing, someone as volatile as he is would have threatened lawsuits if he were innocent. Innocent people don't hide. I'm guessing he doesn't want the press or the investigation. I think he's a left wing nut who can be mean if pushed too far. His hatred of 45 and his supporters was down right scary.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
23 October, 02:44
Alec should have played in silence of the lambs?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 October, 02:10
la blague 😎☝️

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 October, 01:52
As far as this liberal POS is concerned, anyone with half a brain always assumes a gun is loaded when handed to them. Assume it is loaded, keep it pointed down/away from anyone, check the chamber, check the magazine to see what type of rounds are loaded. It is your responsibility to handle a fire arm carefully. He will probably get off with a fine. But he should go to jail for manslaughter at the very least. But as we know, if you are rich you can get away with pretty much anything. Hopefully street justice will get him some day soon.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
23 October, 01:58
In response All Right to his Publication
He obviously was not an NRA member but he was ordered to shoot these people. It was not an accident. He had favors to uphold.

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 October, 01:48
Well, I believe him -