Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
All is not as it was and forevermore ceasing to be as the unfolding of all has begun.
12:09 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 May, 09:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
YOUR SACRED HEART: The Chestahedron
https://globalfreedommovem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
21 November, 09:15
Hallelujah!!!❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 09:18
In response Linda Michelle 1/9/63 to her Publication
Yes Yes Yes Halleljuah

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 October, 06:18
when i hear that we are never going back to normal i smile… because i know it will be so much better than normal ever was

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 October, 06:21
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 October, 10:18
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Exactly - That's what the PANIC in DC is all about / our change is happening!!! BRAVO for positive thinking and critical independent abilities! PTL!!!