Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 October, 11:16
Same tie, but Pompeo appears to be aging in reverse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
23 October, 11:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Med Beds!! Trump has been in them too and looks much younger and thinner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
What do you know about med beds? Do you think all the people who got the jabs can reverse the damage they caused? Do we know how many and where these med beds are located?
12:00 PM - Oct 23, 2021
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
23 October, 12:08
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
The med beds are rolling out. They will be in Canada in December and US in January. I am hopeful it can reverse any jab damage. They will end disease and I after 40 procedures/disabled want to be the one of the first in one. Willing to fly to Canada in December if I can get one

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
23 October, 12:16
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
This is great news! I got the Pfizer and regret it! i am finishing 8 rounds of oral chemo after having surgery to remove the cancer. Do you know where in the United States and will this be covered by insurance?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts