Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 01:24
Margaret.L.Cornell
MargaretLCornel
Regarding Nesara. I have copies of the the rollout signed off by Donald at the Hague. The rollout is done in phases. The U.S. is #74 on the list in Phase 2. The 72 above us had a much more life or death need for funds. Releases are done in order by humanitarian need.
The documents are Top Secret due to who is placed where so I can't drop them here. I just want you to know that 209 countries really did sign off and it is signed, sealed and delivered. Nothing will stop release.
Nana:
2 yrs ago a fren on here let Nana know that yes Clinton signed Nesara into law at gun point & that the NY District Court in 1986 sealed the records of the case in & he knew this because he was there. Not long after we questioned this on twit wit Barr removed that DA in NY same court that held the Podesta laptop from hell.

Smilin Jeff Sessions soon after could not wipe the "we won" grin off his face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 October, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
BTW, Senator SESSIONS was ALSO LISTED on that pedo-rape-murder You Tube video circulating today.
NO EXCEPTIONS, RIGHT?
EQUAL JUSTICE.
PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 12:44
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
There are many lists that are simply bullshit.
Do you have the video.
I trust Sessions.
@doqholliday

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
22 October, 12:54
Hi! I'm a bit confused. He can't wipe his smile off his face because he's happy that they hid Nesara from us? Or did I misunderstand that? He is one to trust, yet is happy that they 'won' by hiding NESARA? Just trying to understand. 🤷‍♀️💝

23 October, 02:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Sessions no doublt knew they hid Nesara and also where it was sealed in court.
At the point where they got rid of that DA and took public possession of the laptop he was so happy he could not stop smiling because he knew at that point they had won it all.
The timelines were all but locked.
They would have not removed the DA and taken public possession had they not had it locked down for the win.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
àlets focus on the fact the trump signed a new declaration of independence nesara is happening andnit does not matter who is smiling or smirking about it being hidden nesara is an inevitability the all the DS can fo is delay the inevitable my advice is instead of looking at youtube videos and crappy blog news sites that we all just let the happening happen

me i am at the point where i dont know what to think anymore cos so much News flying about and a lot of fake lists etc that i dont follow it anymore

i am just along for the ride im just letting the happening happen
02:53 AM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True ENGLISH Patriot UK, click on at the bottom under it