Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Margaret.L.Cornell
MargaretLCornel
Regarding Nesara. I have copies of the the rollout signed off by Donald at the Hague. The rollout is done in phases. The U.S. is #74 on the list in Phase 2. The 72 above us had a much more life or death need for funds. Releases are done in order by humanitarian need.
The documents are Top Secret due to who is placed where so I can't drop them here. I just want you to know that 209 countries really did sign off and it is signed, sealed and delivered. Nothing will stop release.
Nana:
2 yrs ago a fren on here let Nana know that yes Clinton signed Nesara into law at gun point & that the NY District Court in 1986 sealed the records of the case in & he knew this because he was there. Not long after we questioned this on twit wit Barr removed that DA in NY same court that held the Podesta laptop from hell.

Smilin Jeff Sessions soon after could not wipe the "we won" grin off his face.
01:24 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
23 October, 02:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NESARA was signed in 2000...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 October, 12:59
"Sometimes you need to 'take one for the team publicly'
before you are vindicated as a hero."
Q
TRUST SESSIONS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 October, 07:37
BTW, Senator SESSIONS was ALSO LISTED on that pedo-rape-murder You Tube video circulating today.
NO EXCEPTIONS, RIGHT?
EQUAL JUSTICE.
PERIOD.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:44
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
There are many lists that are simply bullshit.
Do you have the video.
I trust Sessions.
@doqholliday

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 October, 02:52
Thank you, Nana, for your wisdom and sharing your experiences!!

Blessings and much love to you, Nana, for all that you do! Much appreciated! 🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Love you too hun