DSG Battle @DSGBattle
THREAD. HOW WE FIGHT BACK. I see several people suggesting we NOT file taxes this year, both to reject this fake govt, and to further the cause of our $GME “stick it to the rich crooks” frens. Follow me on this... First: file your taxes. Hopefully, you’re one of lucky ones who are entitled to a refund, and MAYBE you’ll actually get it. Money goes OUT from the fed govt. BUT, if you owe $$$, just don’t send the IRS a check. That way, the worst they can do is hit you with interest charges for being delinquent, but they can’t charge you with tax evasion for not filing.
(cont)...
07:47 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by DSGBattle in this post can reply
DSG Battle @DSGBattle
29 January, 07:49
In response DSG Battle to his Publication
2) Besides, if you’re a true anon, you believe that a) this govt is illegitimate and doesn’t actually have the power to enforce tax laws, and b) a new constitutional republic govt is coming soon, and all previous debts owed to the USA Corporation (and therefore the IRS) will be null and void. Win/win. Sniffer’s ratbastard fakeass govt doesn’t get a penny from you, and at worst you eventually owe them interest, IF Q somehow turns out to be a joke on us. If enough Americans filed but didn’t pay, imagine the havoc that would cause to all these “EO’s” and liberal agendas.
(cont)...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DSG Battle @DSGBattle
29 January, 07:50
In response DSG Battle to his Publication
3) Can’t give illegals free shit if there’s no $$ to pay for it. Can’t give Pakistan $$ for gender studies if there’s no money. Sure, we would damage the economy, but do you REALLY think there will be an economy left after JoHo, anyway? Let’s send a message, just like the day traders are doing right now. This is VERY doable. I only wish I had enough followers to make this reach EVERY anon and conservative. If you think I’m onto something, share this shit with every Patriot everywhere.
(cont)...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396