Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 October, 08:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My ALL time favorite Q post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 October, 07:04
Me too Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 01:05
Nana does too DoQ but pretty sure I am gaining weight on all this popcorn

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 October, 02:33
Me too.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
22 October, 02:12
lots of good people are getting hurt by the clot shot. and trump keeps saying how great the shot is. not to mention all the folks losing their jobs. do you love that too?

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
22 October, 01:41
too slow

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
22 October, 01:36
HAHAHAHAHA

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 01:31
When folks used to talk about "normal lives" even as a kid, I had a sneaking suspicion the opposite would be the case. lol GLAD TO SEE YA'LL.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 October, 01:27
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂Shit, somebody stop the truck, I will walk from here. lol

Angel Joy @superradangel
22 October, 12:46

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
22 October, 02:31
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Indications are that the woman he "Accidently" killed was a former Investigative Reporter from the Ukraine.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
22 October, 12:32
I pray for the shit to start firing..

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 October, 12:30
YEP!