yae ebisu @yae51502951
21 October, 04:51
Fushimiinari Taisya Shrine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 October, 03:40
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
I always enjoy your shrine photos! I often imagine I am walking among these!

Can you tell me why there is much red, orange and green colors used, almost exclusively?

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 October, 06:41
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
In addition, the orange color, which is often used in shrine temples, is also used as an amulet to protect the sanctuary, just like the five colors
This orange color is called vermilion, and vermilion is originally the color of the natural red pigment cinnabar, and vermilion as the color name originally refers to this color
Cinnabar is a mineral composed of mercury sulfide, also known as the philosopher's stone
There is an old legend that cinnabar is made of the blood of the dragon body of the goddess of the Japanese god world
There are many shrines whose names and main deities have been changed by those in power at various times
However, it can be seen that the shrine with a vermilion temple originally enshrined one of the goddesses of the Japanese god world

Grand Rising my Beautiful Friend!
Thank you for this very interesting information!
I will never think of vermillion or cinnabar the same.
Have a most beautiful day!
🤗🤗
10:30 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 October, 07:11
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I hope even a small amount of information was useful to you
Spending time here half a day early I am very happy to be given the nicest post from you in the morning
Thank you, family in the light

22 October, 07:24
What a gift to connect here when geographically we are thousands of miles apart.
And yes, I get much from the information you share!
I've always loved the energy of rocks, and now I see some differently. Maybe Spirits of another form!
Thank you!

I've pulled back from posting as I was doing. Am kind of sparatic in what I choose to respond or share.

I AM grateful we can connect here!

Thank you for this complex Buddha print!
Is the original quite large?
Am thinking it is also quite old???

NAMASTE! 🙏🙏🤗🥰🤗