BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 October, 09:45
What do Jews believe? And are they friends of Christians? Religion is a POWERFUL Brain washing tool! Especially if you own the Brain Washing tool and sell it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 October, 09:47
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
“God save us from religion” - David Icke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
God save us from David Icke. lol Speaking of which did you know one time he said he was Jesus, he tried to walk that shit back, but I been around a minute.
09:56 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 October, 10:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I did not know that. Im not a Icke fan and I dont follow him.. however I heard that quote and it rings true in my soul. I see lie after lie after lie in Religon! I wanted to give credit to the rightful person of that quote regardless of any previous statements.

22 October, 10:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Hey I am info. lol Just sharing. Well religion maybe but I know the presence of God very well and nobody on this planet can take that away. A reason why they were "looking for the god gene" because "even the demons shudder and believe".

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 October, 10:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
At this point EVERYONE is SELLING Nonsense! And we are Exposing it!

22 October, 10:06
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣👊