dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
So I wanted to follow up with what's going on with my mother. It appears as if she is starting to make good progress towards recovery after her battle with COVID. She is now able to eat and drink on her own, they've decreased her oxygen levels from 15ml down to 5ml, her heart rate has stabilized and her blood pressure is better (we don't expect it to be perfect with all of her pre-existing conditions impacting it).

Right now they're looking for a room for her rehabilitation, until she is fully recovered. In the meantime we had another family member die from COVID, he's a cousin's husband who was a long time smoker and got hit hard. We take joy in knowing that he is free from afflictions in heaven, but sadness for the hole that is left here on Earth. While we rejoice in the victory that my mother is claiming, we mourn in the loss of this cousin.

So thank you all for your prayers, and we continue to hold onto hope that she will be fully healed by the powerful blood of Christ.
09:56 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
22 October, 10:11
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396