Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
20 October, 06:52
Commercial Pilots on radio today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
20 October, 06:55
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
ok cute but tired of the BS, instead of chanting we should be dragging traitors to the streets....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 October, 10:14
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
look at realrawnews and other internet sites.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
21 October, 08:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
I have been looking at real raw news but I am trying to figure out if all of it is real or not. I want to see it in my face splattered across the TV screen, LIVE. LOL

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 October, 12:49
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Yes, at this point, it's hard to understand. Impossible for me to figure out. I think there are other sites that have arrest/indictment/executions. So weird - today - congressional hearing - asking if Hunter Biden should be investigated for his art sales. Yet, according to realrawnews, he was hung.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
21 October, 01:04
RealRawNews is bullshit. Jordan Sather did a deep dive fact check on it just a few days ago. The dude who runs it is a fat old man in his basement making shit up...playin' clickbait games with naive patriots.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 October, 01:29
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
It's BS according to one guy who also has a dubious rep, that is, according to some. Therefore, we won't know the entire story until it is revealed. I hope I live that long!

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
Well, Jordan's deep dive fact check had sources, names, dates and screen shots...one thing RealRawNews never has.
08:45 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MasklessMagoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it