Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
20 October, 06:52
Commercial Pilots on radio today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
20 October, 06:55
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
ok cute but tired of the BS, instead of chanting we should be dragging traitors to the streets....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
look at realrawnews and other internet sites.
10:14 PM - Oct 20, 2021
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
21 October, 01:34
In response Every Time to her Publication
That news site is BS read their about us page.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 October, 05:35
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
So look at other sites that have arrest/indictment/executions.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
21 October, 08:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
I have been looking at real raw news but I am trying to figure out if all of it is real or not. I want to see it in my face splattered across the TV screen, LIVE. LOL

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 October, 12:49
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Yes, at this point, it's hard to understand. Impossible for me to figure out. I think there are other sites that have arrest/indictment/executions. So weird - today - congressional hearing - asking if Hunter Biden should be investigated for his art sales. Yet, according to realrawnews, he was hung.