TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 October, 06:19
US Senators involved in MILAB child trafficking the list. Murdering and Raping children.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 October, 07:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The You Tube video says its FIVE YEARS old.
The man, whose name I did not catch, reads from a LIST, names of present & (now past) U.S. Senators w/ numeric COUNTS of purported child rapes & homicides.
A few thoughts.
IF his INFO is 100% valid,
then I understand why CONGRESS did their
DAMNDEST to shaft US & DJT over the 2020
election: even RAND PAUL, RON JOHNSON, CHUCK GRASSLEY are pedo-rapist-killers.
NO SURPRISE LINDSAY GRAHAM & No-Name made the list, but I think he threw in T. Scott, "a newcomer".
The site threw me out b/f it finished.
CLEARLY, ALL THESE 💩s prefer to protect their worthless "way of life" RATHER than RESTORE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVT.
BOTH "my" PENN SENATORS were cited:
HANG them HIGH, along w/ the 50 others who robbed us of our vote last Nov., not to mention FREEDOMS to ASSOCIATE, WORSHIP, DO BUSINESS, PROTECT ELDERLY CITIZENS.
**NO ONE SHOULD GET A PASS**

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
No one will get a pass. The only thing they will get is a Military Tribunal and Executed for their crimes. It’s coming really soon now.
07:52 AM - Oct 22, 2021
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 October, 09:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Burn em.