TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 October, 06:19
US Senators involved in MILAB child trafficking the list. Murdering and Raping children.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
The You Tube video says its FIVE YEARS old.
The man, whose name I did not catch, reads from a LIST, names of present & (now past) U.S. Senators w/ numeric COUNTS of purported child rapes & homicides.
A few thoughts.
IF his INFO is 100% valid,
then I understand why CONGRESS did their
DAMNDEST to shaft US & DJT over the 2020
election: even RAND PAUL, RON JOHNSON, CHUCK GRASSLEY are pedo-rapist-killers.
NO SURPRISE LINDSAY GRAHAM & No-Name made the list, but I think he threw in T. Scott, "a newcomer".
The site threw me out b/f it finished.
CLEARLY, ALL THESE 💩s prefer to protect their worthless "way of life" RATHER than RESTORE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVT.
BOTH "my" PENN SENATORS were cited:
HANG them HIGH, along w/ the 50 others who robbed us of our vote last Nov., not to mention FREEDOMS to ASSOCIATE, WORSHIP, DO BUSINESS, PROTECT ELDERLY CITIZENS.
**NO ONE SHOULD GET A PASS**
07:11 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
22 October, 08:49
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Tory Smith to me had very valid information. many believe he was murdered for coming forward. he died pretty quickly. Over the course of his videos he lost weight and got real weak and winded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 October, 03:57
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
Thank you.
He did not look like he was doing it for "fun".

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
22 October, 08:39
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

27 October, 03:20
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
Thank you.
Yup. I'd seen an isolated clip from this
prescient "in-our-face" declaration.

1.) HOW IS IT Mitt, Mitch, Ronna
& all the flying monkeys let this VID stay⬆️?

2.) IF INDY LEOs are part of the TRAFFICKING NETWORK, lets❌ forget to shake those limbs
& branches:
Mayor Pete & the most recent Supreme
haven't been "all American" from what I can glean..

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 October, 07:52
No one will get a pass. The only thing they will get is a Military Tribunal and Executed for their crimes. It’s coming really soon now.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 October, 09:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Burn em.