Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 07:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They are not getting My Blood. Ever. And anyone elses anymore. GET OUT OF HERE EVIL. GET OUT. BYE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
29 January, 08:22
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Not happening - no test (especially China's new anal version, yikes-er-roni😱) and definitely no vax EVER. That's all.

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
29 January, 07:59
As tempting as it was to do the ancestry dna tests. I felt something wasn't right with about them, never did.

29 January, 08:08
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
It's funny you mention that. I thought about the Ancestry dna at 1 time, but I saw right through them. No, you cannot have my DNA. Thanks , no thanks, Goodbye

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 January, 07:54
Never.

29 January, 08:05
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Good. ✅💯 Thank you for answering & your honesty. I ❤️ You.

29 January, 07:51
Me. NO. ✅💯