TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 October, 11:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 October, 01:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
there are people hiding in the shadows that you do now know if white or black hats, there are infilitrators and spies. Rushing judgement on one bill vote when details are unknown. We know by now not everyone is who they seem, on both sides.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 October, 01:56
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Regardless, you don’t pass 3.5 Trillion in Pork Barrel Spending! He’s in with The Hogs! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 October, 01:18
Them, included in the 98% of congress... are "republican and democrat" in name only. Under that name they are workers of the deep state. These guys are designed to make us think there are some good and some bad Republicans... it is designed to take our attention away from the other fake politicians that look good. Only a handful of them are white hat infiltrators. 98% of congress as a whole works for central bankers and China.

TLee K55 @tleek55
21 October, 12:33
All Democrats are Republicans, all Republicans are Democrats. Party no longer matters, the entire Federal Government of the United States has been compromised and no longer works for the American People. Let's start all over! Our Constitution says it's our DUTY. And, I'm a Constitutionalist. Woo Hoo!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 October, 12:33
🤔 No idea Grassley was one of them.
🤔 Hmmm... maybe there's something more to this?

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 October, 12:30
Ring around the bodies pocket full of crosses., Ashes Ashes they will all fall down and soon now. 1 million globally facing military Tribunals in total. They are losing every position in the US Government never to be seen again. Precision is key. What goes around in time comes around. Even Ted Cruz is going down for murdering over 300 children along with raping these children.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
21 October, 01:03
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
When Cruz first announced he was running for President, I was excited! That excitement didn't last long.

When I found out that he was born in Canada and one of his parents was NOT a US citizen, I instantly DETESTED him. He KNEW he wasn't eligible to run for POTUS, yet he entered the race anyway!
This was clearly the action of a very deceptive man.

I don't know anything about his murdering and raping children and I'm not telling you he didn't, but a deceptive person is full of all kinds of vile evils. In other words, it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
21 October, 01:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
you have sauce on Cruz? that is a heavy charge why am I just hearing now