OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 October, 12:40
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 SHARE - ALERT ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This event will be livestreamed, details to follow in the next 24 hours.

It's time, for GOD & COUNTRY..!

#wwg1wga || #FamilyIsEverything || GOD WINS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 October, 01:37
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Not much notice on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 01:40
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
It's been advertised on Telegram for months... Just got access to the promotional vid to share it on this platform.

Sometimes, the timing is just Divine.

I won't be in Vegas, but I'll be watching the Live Stream: Details and Links not yet released.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 October, 01:44
yes after I wrote you I saw that it will be live streamed. now to tell everyone. I have a hard time with Telegram. I'm old and getting tired. but still fighting. hugs thankQ

21 October, 01:49
YW. You can find me on Telegram, if you wish:

"J OGAnonK3nob1 FL PVT"

Happy to get you set up with solid Patriot channels, then it's just watching the streams of information flow...

My pleasure to assist, if you so choose.

#wwg1wga ~ #NCSWIC ~ GOD WINS

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 October, 02:41
What a sweetheart. A little back story. I was raised you don't talk Religion or Politics.. LOL Now days that is all I talk. I found God in 2007 and He lead me to Q at the start. I already voted for Trump. I was going to campaign for Ben Carson. He also is lead by God. I have been a digital warrior before Gen. Flynn coined the phrase. haven't had a tv for over 20 yrs. I was 10 when Pres. Kennedy was killed. I have always know how things weren't right, I also was raised in Anaheim Ca,. one more way God prepared me for this time in history. I drove truck cross country for 30 yrs. I thank God everyday I wake up, for being there for me. I know I couldn't of stood all this horror without my faith. But I know I will get to meet every single God fearing patriot in this battle. And we will have peace and love for eternity with each other. And O what a home coming that will be. All praise and Glory to God. my love and blessings to you. stay strong

Katherine Abbot @biblesinger
Hey Kerry,
We moved to Anaheim when I was 10. Turned 11 in July. Went to Sunkist. JFK killed in Nov. Went to Sycamore and Katella. Went to Melodyland and heard David Wilkerson. Thought I was already a Christian so I ignored the altar call. Searched for God after graduation for 7 years. Tried several cults, astrology, tarot, SRF, Buddhism, Scientology, etc. Search ended 2/14/77. I was BORN AGAIN. We have much in common. GOD BLESS YOU!
11:13 AM - Oct 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by biblesinger in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 October, 12:23
In response Katherine Abbot to her Publication
Bless you Sister. I have no regrets about my life, except I believe the once saved always saved lie. I was Baptized at 8 and then did my own thing, thinking everything is cool. I didn't know about a relationship with our Father God. What I use to love I hate, and what I use to hate I love. Yes he made a new Woman out of me. And I will be forever Grateful. Growing in his Grace day by day. I can't say I am jealous of you,, more admiration and respect. It couldn't be easy living a Christian life in a upside down world for so long. Shalom