Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Taking a closer look at the real JB and the other JB. (Enlarge the pictures.) In these 2 pics showing his profile, the ear and nose are different. And one has bags under his eyes and one doesn't. And the chin is not the same. So very strange... And "even if" the real JB had plastic surgery done (maybe to make him more "youthful for campaigning"), I doubt it would've been that extreme. What the heck... And if it's all true, that there's an imposter in the WH, why did they do that? Why not choose someone else to run? (I had been thinking that it really was the same person, but that he's ill and older... But after looking more closely, it's all too crazy to think about.) Why did they do this?
03:44 AM - Oct 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
21 October, 09:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
21 October, 09:33
This is why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 October, 08:33
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
Yep, thank you for those charts!🙏I know about that, but I don't understand why they didn't choose someone else. Unless he's just the cover for BO (and the ones using him), who is running everything in his shadow government. JB is easy to manipulate. Tucker mentioned something about that tonight, and it makes sense. Maddening, but it makes sense. Because that's what corrupt rats do. 🙄Thanks again! 🙏❤️

Jim Nareau @elsampo
21 October, 09:16
His name is Arthur Roberts. He is an 84 yr old actor who like Biden has some cognitive issues, made to look and act like Biden. Ever wonder why live questions are not allowed from press conferences?

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 October, 03:56

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 October, 04:01
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Thank you so much for putting those 2 pics side by side! Much easier to compare now!🙏 It's so weird... 😑

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
21 October, 04:36
In response Save the Children to her Publication
....frankly the weirdest looking ears on both...