Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 October, 02:41
Ok guys. Whatever happened at The Capitol, was huge. Why helos circling? Why was Camel Toe, plastered up against the window, as the motorcade was leaving? Why were the people running from the building, to the vans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Was it just me or did everyone keep thinking "What's the big deal??? HUH???" throughout this video, LOLOLOL! Her enthusiasm and excitement gets an A++ but zero idea What the enthusiasm is ABOUT!😂😂 People always run when 30 vehicles (bikes and vans) have to get ready to leave in such convoys...people might have had to wait in restrooms longer... you know 😉 I didn't see camel toe anywhere.. or anyone else for that matter. All humans were a million miles away. All I saw was vans, motorcycles, helicopters on a sunny day!💗🤣😍🤩 Love her though, and hope it WAS something big and we're going to find out!
04:38 PM - Oct 20, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it