Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Ok guys. Whatever happened at The Capitol, was huge. Why helos circling? Why was Camel Toe, plastered up against the window, as the motorcade was leaving? Why were the people running from the building, to the vans?
02:41 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
20 October, 07:15
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Thank you Kelly Marie aka Nancy Drew! At least she is boots on the ground!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 October, 05:01
wow, interesting

tho is nancy drew the new richard citizen journalist 4.0 ?
she might be legit but my spidey sense goes up re: her,
can barely listen to 30 sec of her 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
20 October, 04:45
I didnt see cameltoe at all just alot of vehicles running around, could have just been security detail moving the fake prez or the fake vice prez. What is the big deal.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 October, 04:38
Was it just me or did everyone keep thinking "What's the big deal??? HUH???" throughout this video, LOLOLOL! Her enthusiasm and excitement gets an A++ but zero idea What the enthusiasm is ABOUT!😂😂 People always run when 30 vehicles (bikes and vans) have to get ready to leave in such convoys...people might have had to wait in restrooms longer... you know 😉 I didn't see camel toe anywhere.. or anyone else for that matter. All humans were a million miles away. All I saw was vans, motorcycles, helicopters on a sunny day!💗🤣😍🤩 Love her though, and hope it WAS something big and we're going to find out!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
20 October, 04:25
....if there were anyone of note in those suv windows...that video didnt show em..lol...still wonder whats goin down..

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 October, 03:24
She has got to be the worst citizen journalist. Buy a cheap tripod, stop giving us oohs and ahs, and get yourself a zoom lens.🙄

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 October, 03:15
I didn't see Harris....

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
20 October, 03:00
I am sad to report that they probably arrested Rep, Fortenberry - my rep. Especially if this was yesterday. My only hope is

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
20 October, 04:55
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 October, 02:52
When did this happen?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 October, 03:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
this morning

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
20 October, 02:44
It would be nice if people would start dating and a time stamp

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 October, 02:55
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
https //t.me/KBlive/2616

Posted 12:21 10/19/2021 may have been taken at 10:15 AM (Based on TG screen)