True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
The UN logo is the flat earth model you would think they would use a globe.

GLOBE removes god

FLAT EARTH proves GOD

When will people see through the globe lie just like they do covid?

NASA in Hebrew means to deceive the GERMANS founded nasa to LIE to the world and some people cannot grasp this is it is a FACT proven and researchable if people took the time to think out of the box but no we end up in idiotic debates i am sick of it i am all for the truth i am sick of the lies lies lies and lies

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH maybe the earth is a square etc but i know it is not a globe

GOD is good and support his word only and will always be the son of god and not satan = NASA
03:45 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 October, 03:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Amen brotha. Flat Earth, period. Truth is, ironically, that a lie is a lie is a lie. Soon, Satanic globalist cabal liars will be in Hell. It’s not ‘going’ to happen...... it’s ‘been happening’ for years.
Enjoy the finale!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 October, 03:53
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
They throw it in our faces and people cannot see it annoys me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 October, 03:50
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
It is the shape of an egg. Physics vs gravity.

Law & Physics @physics171
21 October, 12:02
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Fractal CAUSE of Gravity: KEY- to LIFE FORCE & Consciousness /Vision AND Zero Point/ Vacuum Energy - YouTube

The Centripetal / Fractal ElectricCAUSE of Gravity: KEY- to LIFE FORCE in a Seed or BodyAND How Consciousness /Vision FormAND to Zero Point/ Vacuum Energy ...