Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
05 October, 11:39
I am wondering if anyone can give some examples or ideas of what sort of food items to stock up on? I am drawing blanks and I don’t want to buy from any of the Online “survival” companies. Just canned goods? not frozen or anything that needs to be cooked? 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 October, 11:42
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
It would be nice to have a way to purify water- chlorine dioxide and water filters I think would be good to have on hand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
I have zero water pitchers and stocked up on the filters. It is the only water purifier that takes out Fluoride.
12:47 PM - Oct 20, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 October, 01:45
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
That's what I have- got an extra filter too- they say they last 6 months- I have the kind that goes on the sink. The water tastes great now. We used to have pretty good tasting tap water here but it's pretty bad now.