Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
I am wondering if anyone can give some examples or ideas of what sort of food items to stock up on? I am drawing blanks and I don’t want to buy from any of the Online “survival” companies. Just canned goods? not frozen or anything that needs to be cooked? 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
11:39 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nana2021 in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
20 October, 12:55
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
I stocked up on my zero water water filters, bottled water, Tuna Fish, canned soups, canned veggies, (all organic) Toilet Paper, paper towels paper plates, all my vitamins and essential oils and my powder protein, fruit and veggies, and fiber. I also stocked up on organic oatmeal, pasta, jar sauce (which I never eat because I make my own) and healthy breakfast bars. And of course flashlights, batteries and soy candles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
20 October, 01:09
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
I think we have a lot in common!!!😂 I stocked up on all the exact same things! Regarding the pasta sauce, I used to make my own, until I discovered Rao’s jar sauce,(marinara). Give it a try, it’s just like you made it yourself! ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 October, 11:42
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
It would be nice to have a way to purify water- chlorine dioxide and water filters I think would be good to have on hand.

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
05 October, 11:52
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Thank you! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
20 October, 12:47
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I have zero water pitchers and stocked up on the filters. It is the only water purifier that takes out Fluoride.