sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 October, 08:20
Don't come at me if you don't agree. Discern and Decipher.

4 picsπŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 October, 01:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Although I do lean towards Flat Earth, I still have no expectations of "Truth" either way at this point. Knowing that most of what we have been taught in our life has been a lie, I look forward to learning All hidden Truths!
I will say that with the people I personally know, their arguments of a globe Earth are rather weak. Ending conversations with "Our Earth may be flat!" after showing pic's of flat Earth, is quite amusing and I do believe it spins some rusty wheels in their head! Nothing is what it seems to be. πŸ™‚
Love and Peace to All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ—ΊπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dion Brown @Out_doorman
20 October, 10:27
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
If the earth really was like a globe with a flat bottom, wouldn't you see the sun and moon at all times? Yet, everyday I see them both rise in the east and set in the west, which indicates to me that the earth is spinning around top to bottom.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
Good point, and what I have observed also. πŸ˜‰
I have also heard about how they rotate around the flat Earth in the same manner, though.
Staying in the middle keeps my expectations down, and disappointments to a minimum.
Just more curious than anything. πŸ™‚
God Bless You. πŸ’š
11:03 AM - Oct 20, 2021
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it