sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 October, 08:20
Don't come at me if you don't agree. Discern and Decipher.

4 picsπŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 October, 01:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Although I do lean towards Flat Earth, I still have no expectations of "Truth" either way at this point. Knowing that most of what we have been taught in our life has been a lie, I look forward to learning All hidden Truths!
I will say that with the people I personally know, their arguments of a globe Earth are rather weak. Ending conversations with "Our Earth may be flat!" after showing pic's of flat Earth, is quite amusing and I do believe it spins some rusty wheels in their head! Nothing is what it seems to be. πŸ™‚
Love and Peace to All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ—ΊπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dion Brown @Out_doorman
If the earth really was like a globe with a flat bottom, wouldn't you see the sun and moon at all times? Yet, everyday I see them both rise in the east and set in the west, which indicates to me that the earth is spinning around top to bottom.
10:27 AM - Oct 20, 2021
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Out_doorman in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 October, 11:03
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
Good point, and what I have observed also. πŸ˜‰
I have also heard about how they rotate around the flat Earth in the same manner, though.
Staying in the middle keeps my expectations down, and disappointments to a minimum.
Just more curious than anything. πŸ™‚
God Bless You. πŸ’š