Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 05:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
For those of us who are aware of the matrix, I imagine, will still be shocked by the monstrosity of it when looking from outside in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
30 January, 12:38
Just rewatched the beginning of the movie again and so many parts are too disturbing for me, especially since finding out that truth is stranger than fiction... I don't have to see it to believe it exists. Images are hard to get out of your brain. I will choose to protect the eyes to my soul. God will definitely have to intervene and somehow clense our memories in my humble opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice SureJan @toleoni
30 January, 12:10
"The end won't be for everyone."
Q is unfortunately correct on that statement!👇🏼

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:11
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
😂🤣

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:12
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
The emoji's aren't working. That was a laugh btw.

Only followers of this user (Birdgod) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
29 January, 09:52
In response Bird God to his Publication
Don't forget about War of the Worlds- they used human for fuel. sound familiar?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
29 January, 09:13
Ready. ✨🇺🇸🌎

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
29 January, 07:17
YAH but it has to come to a End.
GOD ALWAYS WIN
REMEMBER WHO and what we are.
Field Control
Our Lord offers always a Way back for the Enemy.

Thing Four @Xray8
29 January, 07:08
INDEED WE ARE!