Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 04:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The Russians know that you would certainly die if you went to the moon, the RADIATION WOULD KILL YOU. Easier just to drive around in a 2 stroke in 0 atmosphere to show everyone how stupid they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
20 October, 01:03
That's fake...but this one is most definitely real...at least it was commissioned by NASA/Boeing...what do they know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 October, 12:55
😏you know it ! what does NASA stand for.. besides getting US citizens hard earned doller..in the trillions no doubt..
.Not Another Stupid answer😆

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 October, 12:51
...this is so big...I really want to puke info but this will stll things temporarily overall I feel. I would drop "crumbs' though! A special area of interest this one finds here no?