Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 October, 04:56
I AM curious, they say more ppl have woken up...

How many of you here are just now realizing something isnt right?

We are here to help each other learn the truth.

If you are knew, how did you hear about ANON UP?

And what was your first rabbit hole that got you thinking for yourself?

I started during the lockdown, I had a Twitter account and followed the stars.

Everyone was yelling at Tom Hanks, and I didnt know why, they kept calling him a PEDO and I didnt know what that meant so down the rabbit hole I went, that lead me to THE EVENT 201, that lead me to a friend who says look up (Q) Anon so I did....I have not come back up out of the rabbit hole since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
2017 I was off work for a week or so while hubby and I moved into our little cabin. No cable or local channels yet so I had You Tube playing in the background. The 911 survivor stories and the truth about it was playing. Boom in one beautifully normal afternoon I knew with my whole heart that we did 911 to our own people, that my life would never seem normal again and that our government was the most evil I had ever dreamed possible. Awake and Aware, Spiritually I careened out of control until a few months ago, I have more focused forward motion now, but still rabbit hole diving when I am called to! WWG1WGA!
I am more grateful and happier than any normal delusion I may have entertained prior to that 911 realization. Those videos were put out by Anons. That is why I am here😍
05:21 PM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 October, 09:58
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
I watched 9/11 happen "live" on TV as soon as building 7 went down I knew then it was us. But I just sat back and watched because I am just one person what can I do.?

So when I figured out Trump was communicating with us, I started to laugh it blew my mind. So I knew he was THE MAN to do it, bringing down everyone its crazy to watch this show! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
19 October, 10:23
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Been one hell of a ride so far..... That is for sure......
I had given up on politics years ago.
The Trump administration, The Great Awakening and the Truth Movement have given my old bones new excitement for this world.
I am grateful to be a part of it.
WWG1WGA! Means the world to me!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
19 October, 05:26
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
🤜🤛 WWG1WGA❤️