MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
This is my daughter's cat Jasmine, she has a brain meningioma evident by the discoloration in her eye, she is honestly the sweetest cat ever, but there are times when she loses herself, this is one of those times....just thought I'd share, so creepy, but she is very special to us!
02:56 PM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MiSuzieQ in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
19 October, 03:03
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Lots of research available the net in Medical Journals. HCQ too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
19 October, 03:06
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
19 October, 03:02
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Give her some ivermectin by weight. Either tablet or liquid. Not medical advice. Not a doctor or a vet. But friend cured dog of deadly mylomas recently................

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
19 October, 03:06
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Really?? We were told other than surgery (@$15,000) with only a 10% chance she will survive, there was nothing we could do...I will research this for sure. She has lived with it for over 7 years now, but they can't get any other pets, she is aggressive and abusive to them, but not people, she is super sweet