Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 October, 12:24
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Insider Paper
NEW 🚨 Alma Powell, widow of Colin Powell, has tested positive for COVID-19. She’s fully vaccinated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 October, 01:33
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Somebody cue Queen...

AND...

Another one bites the Dust! Woo-hoo!

Another one bites the Dust!

https://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
I would love it if the whole Royal Family went for a days outing in a bus and the bus has an accident over a cliff and there were no survivors. Make sure Fergie the pedophile enabler is on there
01:55 PM - Oct 19, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 October, 02:21
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
That would be entertaining... we could make it on an island like Jurassic Park...

or, we could go full-on horror show & do Hunger Games, with some interesting hunting at the end...

Doubt old Lizzie can run that well with those fat ankles these days... perhaps she'll wear a modified dress that allows her to slither....

Just knowing what they've done to children boils my blood.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
19 October, 02:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I lived right across the road from Windsor Castle for 2 years back in the 90s, very strange town