Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
I'VE FOUND A LOT OF ARTICLES ABOUT BLOOD. THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT'S OK TO USE BLOOD FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.
09:21 AM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 October, 02:40
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
putain 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
29 October, 02:16
THIS IS SO GROSS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 October, 01:00
How do you hide all the bodies of children and destroy the evidence? Mix it in for McDonalds meat?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 October, 11:43
Who’s a Vampire?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 October, 09:50
Trying to normalize satanic rituals ...

SYNOMYK
They want you to participate in their satanic rituals,
by adding aborted fetal cells to packaged foods.

https://www.americaoutloud...
Fetal Cell Research Used In Food Production - America Out Loud

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
19 October, 09:45
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Msterri ... @Msterri
19 October, 09:45
These demons are right out in the open now, I have never been religious and sensitive to “satanic” imagery, but even I notice the push to make satanic things mainstream. With so many pop stars like Gaga, Lil NasX, Beyonce, Madonna trying to make satanic music videos and a lot of shows like the Sabrina reboot on Netflix. The Blood Nikes from NasX too. It really is a battle against God and Satan now. It has me convinced that they truly are pushing a satanic agenda.